AmigaActive (2136/2143)

From:Gary Peake
Date:31 May 2000 at 23:25:16
Subject:Re: Trademarks and branding

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:41:56 +0000, Alan Bailey <ab1973@lineone.net> wrote:

>Hello Gary
>
>On 31-May-00, you wrote:
>
>> This is a business and it needs to be treated like it is. We make no
>> apologies for doing so. I do not understand how sending a simple email
>> asking for a license to use trademarks and branding that we paid for is so
>> much trouble.
>>
>> If it isn't worth the trouble of sending an email, that is up to you.
>
>Will you have to read all the mails your self Gary? maybe you should do
>an online application form you could even add nice Amiga approved graphics
>and html, it would save you a hell of a lot of reading.

We are going to personally inspect all web sites that ask for a license so
yes, we are reading ALL mails ourselves.

Gary Peake
Director - Support
Amiga Inc.

Unless otherwise stated, my posts represent my
personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Scrap your search engine.
Inforocket.com is the fast way to the right answer - guaranteed.